Lagu favorit gw sih banyak, tapi ada beberapa lagu yang bagi gw selalu enak dan gak pernah bosen buat didengerin. Nih lagu paling favorit versi gw:
1. Run - Collective Soul

Gak tau kenapa, gw selalu dapet feel nya tiap denger nih lagu!! Ini lagu udah dari jaman jebot abis, tapi gak pernah basi!
Is there a cure among us?
From this processed sanity
I weaken with each voice that sings
In this world of purchase
I'm going to buy back memories
To awaken some old qualities
From this processed sanity
I weaken with each voice that sings
In this world of purchase
I'm going to buy back memories
To awaken some old qualities
2. Shiver - Coldplay

Ini lagu selain enak, liriknya dalem dan menghujam hati, dan videoklipnya simple tapi bagus. Ini videoklip Coldplay yang selalu gw inget karena Chris Martin dengan t-shirt Rolling Stone nya itu di sini rambutnya gondrong! hehe...
So you know how much I need you
but you never even see me, do you?
and is this my final chance of getting you
but you never even see me, do you?
and is this my final chance of getting you
but on and on
from the moment I wake
to the moment I sleep
I'll be there by your side
just you try and stop me
I'll be waiting in line
just to see if you care,
from the moment I wake
to the moment I sleep
I'll be there by your side
just you try and stop me
I'll be waiting in line
just to see if you care,
3. You're All I Have - Snow Patrol

Lagu ini beneran deh dari awal sampe akhir kok bisa enak banget gitu ya?? I simply love every part of this song! :)
You're cinematic razor sharp
A welcome arrow through the heart
Under your skin feels like home
Electric shocks on aching bones
Give me a chance to hold on
Give me a chance to hold on
Give me a chance to hold on
Just give me something to hold onto
It's so clear now that you are all that I have
I have no fear cos you are all that I have
4. You Give Me Something - James MorissonA welcome arrow through the heart
Under your skin feels like home
Electric shocks on aching bones
Give me a chance to hold on
Give me a chance to hold on
Give me a chance to hold on
Just give me something to hold onto
It's so clear now that you are all that I have
I have no fear cos you are all that I have

Oh My God, I love James Morisson so much!!! Suaranya anjrit unik banget, keren abis pokoknya! Bikin gw melting tiap kali dengerin!
I never thought that I'd love someone
That was someone else's dream
You give me something
That makes me scared alright
This could be nothing
But I'm willing to give it a try
Please give me something
Because someday I might call you from my heart
That was someone else's dream
You give me something
That makes me scared alright
This could be nothing
But I'm willing to give it a try
Please give me something
Because someday I might call you from my heart
5. No Such Thing - John Mayer

Ini lagu yang pertama kali bikin gw jatuh hati sama John Mayer. Gw inget banget denger lagu ini di radio dan langsung suka, padahal gw waktu itu masih belum tau wujudnya John Mayer,hehe... Mungkin lagu "You're Body Is Wonderland" lebih ngetop dan naikin namanya dia ya, tapi buat gw lagu ini lebih bagus, liriknya juga mantappp!! Ini part yang paliiiiiinnnggg gw suka:
And all of our parents
They're getting older
I wonder if they've wished for anything better
While in their memories
Tiny tragedies
They love to tell you
Stay inside the lines
But something's better
On the other side
They're getting older
I wonder if they've wished for anything better
While in their memories
Tiny tragedies
They love to tell you
Stay inside the lines
But something's better
On the other side
Namun guys, di atas semua lagu itu, gw mau ngasi respect luar biasa buat sebuah lagu yang bagi gw adalah lagu paling jenius dan paling hebat yang pernah dibuat di dunia ini. Hehe, emang rada lebay sih, tapi sumpah ini lagu bener2 masterpiece. Lagu itu adalah...


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar