skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Journal of My Life
Kamis, 11 Juni 2009
Thank You... :)
I just wanna thank you for still being kind and nice to me...
I really appreciate it...
And special thanks mostly for the prescious lessons you taught,
for the good time & bad time we had,
Whatever it is... I'll never hate you :)
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Live Traffic
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
My Friends
Woro Liana
Dika Prissia
Hikmatiyani Ismisetiati
Herliana Permatasari
Dhika Ariyadi Prawira
Mitha Mariza
Ajay Beckenbauer
Imaniza FT
Twitter
Follower
Labels
Just For Fun
My Days...
My mind
Live Traffic
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
Maret
(1)
►
2010
(22)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
Agustus
(4)
►
Juli
(2)
►
Juni
(3)
►
Mei
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
Maret
(2)
►
Februari
(1)
►
Januari
(2)
▼
2009
(47)
►
Desember
(6)
►
November
(2)
►
Oktober
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
Agustus
(5)
►
Juli
(11)
▼
Juni
(14)
Story from my midterm exams and shocking death of ...
Birthday Girl! :)
Everybody Loves Robert Pattinson *except me*
Antara UTS dan SMPTN
I feel blessed! :)
Thank You... :)
Fairness...
Friendship is Like A Pupa...
Meet Zizou! ^^
Demam Facebook (dan annoying things di dalamnya)
Masa depan Real Madrid
Role Model
All About Me!
Ini Adalah Blog Keempat Gw... :)
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar